Environmental concerns have an impact on the spirits industry and represent a genuine challenge for brands which are increasingly transparent about the environmentally-friendly measures they are taking. Business or ethics – what is behind the craft movement?
• How did the new and incredibly popular craft segment emerge and what does it really mean?
• In the midst of change, what measures should be taken at production level?
• Can an ethical approach be promoted in my sales proposition (bartender / distributor)?
• Who should be the messenger of the brand story and how can they be trained?
• How do brands recruit (consumers) with a narrative showing strong commitment?
• What are the communications levers surrounding control of the production chain?
• Promoting your business model
• Why and how have bars influenced the return of some forgotten spirits?