Some liqueur secrets have come down through the ages and new players are disrupting category conventions with a timeless approach. From Vedrenne liqueurs to Adriatico amaretto, how have forgotten spirits made a come-back and returned to the forefront of the scene? The female founders of H. Theoria will also reveal how a totally unconventional approach to spirits can (re-)educate consumers about forgotten stories.
• Why have we forgotten about these spirits and why are they are returning to the forefront of the cocktail scene?
• Combining tradition and innovation, what is behind renewed interest by brands in these vintage spirits?
• How can you build a reputation with no communications?
• Addressing spirits with a disruptive approach, away from industry conventions.
• Why is there so much at stake with spirits education?
• Why are brands now investing in educators and influencers (ambassadors, mixologists, opinion formers)?