Investing in spirits through a craft approach and by offering a customised range can prove to be a profitable strategy. From the field to the bottle, we provide some feedback on the route taken by some passionate people, driven by excellence and the crafting of bespoke products. Mathieu Sabbagh, founder of The Liquor Club among others, and the proud owner of the Alambic Bourguignon; Nicolas Julhès, owner of the Maison Julhès delicatessen and founder of the Distillerie de Paris; and Samuel Chouzenoux, director of the viticulture business centre at the Aquitaine Poitou-Charentes Caisse d'Épargne bank, will speak at the conference.
• In an era when the customer is in control of their experience, a return to terroir seems to be a buying cue.
• Getting the consumer on board when creating and customising the taste experience.
• What are the major innovations that have shaped the history of spirits?
• What are the new approaches that now allow new categories to be created?
• Why are brands adapting to the creation of new customised products geared to mixology?
• Boosting your profit margins with a customised product for wine merchants.