Brands are very keyed into the needs of mixology and are extremely attentive to bars in order to understand trends and best support the creation of a highly recognisable consumer experience. Christopher Gaglione, bar manager of the Solera Paris, will reveal how glassware – from a receptacle to a communications tool – is now pivotal to the cocktail proposition. Discover the new services providing by glass manufacturers to support brands in the creation of bespoke tools with Saverglass.
• How can you offer a new / different / unexpected consumer experience?
• Should a product always express itself through a serving ritual?
• Do consumers express a desire for an experience and how can they be taken on board?
• How can I promote my cocktail proposition with a highly recognisable ritual?
• How do brands speak to bars to encourage creativeness?
• How do wine merchants capitalise on education to promote their range and how do brands support them?